Law of conscious detachment
The law of conscious detachment says that in order to manifest anything, we must release our attachment to it and how it is to come about. This law allows us to be free from wrapping ourselves around certain outcomes and the way they are supposed to unfold to allowing the right and perfect solutions to emerge onto our life path. The law of conscious detachment takes us out of acting from insecurity into acting in faith. Divine wisdom and grace emerge from peacefully aligning in the uncertainty.
Attaching ourselves to outcomes, to people, and to controlling others moves us into a space of fear, insecurity, doubt, and other negative emotional states. These states attract the opposite of what we desire. Attachment is a heavy energy that blocks what we desire from reaching us. Attachment takes us out of peace, wisdom, and faith. All these are needed to align with the law of detachment and to bring forth our desires.
Choosing to be attached makes us try to control the situations and others to make our desired outcome a reality. When we try to lean on things or others to make things happen, we are leaning out of being centered in the Divine and leaning out of balance into the ego. We hold tightly onto being needy for this result. Neediness is a dense heavy energy that lacks trust and comes from a state of desperation and shallowness. Coming from this state we try to force solutions that are not aligned with our True Self. When we attach to an outcome, we just continue to attract more of what we do not want because that is where our limited, worrisome mind is centered – in the not having.
What we want to manifest is aligned in the uncertainty. Stepping out of attachment and finding peace in the uncertainty gives us strength to allow the outcome to unfold without us being in the way.
Work with a focused intention to release attachment to the results. Anything that we desire can be attained through this law. Detachment, when based on the unquestioning belief of the Higher Self’s alignment with the Creator, brings forth quick results in ways that might not have been considered possible. It aligns us with infinite possibilities, which some might describe as miracles. Manifesting becomes effortless as we let go. In this letting go we realize the Creator’s grace is constantly available to us when we can step out of ego and attachment. The Universe never withholds from us, we just get in our own way. When we trust there is a higher plan at play, all is under control.
The law of conscious detachment accelerates all areas of our evolution. When we live aligned with this law, we do not feel the need to force solutions. We understand that with focused intention, patience, and faith, the right solutions arise on their own. It is not that we take no action; we take action aligned in faith and detachment.
1. Become aware of where in your life you are attached to outcomes. Write these down. Notice the behaviors you use that keep you attached.
2. Visualize yourself in a beautiful garden. Take in the beautiful colors, smells, and the nurturing energies. You find a comfortable bench to sit on. In front of this bench is a stream. It is about three feet wide. The energy in this garden and this stream feel holy. Take several deep breathes to become centered with your Higher Self. See yourself peaceful and centered within your Higher Self. Become aware of what you are trying to control in your life, where you are forcing things, and where you are attached. With your mind place the attachments into the stream and see the water taking them away. Listen to the rippling stream. Become aligned with its natural flow. Bring that flow into your being and let it soothe and comfort you. Breathe into your body feeling this centeredness. Slowly open your eyes and know that you can return here as often as you like to release your attachments.
· In the uncertainty of detachment I am at peace and free.
· I let the infinite possibilities unfold effortlessly into my life.
· All in Creation is in control, I stand in faith KNOWING and peace.